The Best Water Hose Splitters of 2019
29,491 Reviews Scanned
Your Guide to Buying a Water Hose Splitter
When gardening a water hose splitter can be a savior. A lot of people tend to use a soaker hose for their garden. This type of hose allows water to seep through the hose and into the soil. Depending on the size of your garden there various splitters that can be used. Whichever type of garden hose you use the splitters are installed the same way.
When shopping for a splitter there are a few things to keep in mind;
- The metal body and connectors of a splitter are rustproof.
- Before getting anything bigger than a two-way splitter, make sure your water pressure can handle the extra hoses.
- Check the washers. Plastic washers leak twice as fast as metal ones.
- Don’t just buy the cheapest splitter. That means you will be replacing washers often.
- Splitters usually come with a standard connection size but check to see if the manufacturer uses a different connector.
Water hose splitters can be split into two types. Your standard is a two-way splitter. The standard can also include a third channel. The multi-channel splitters are not used as often due to the average home’s water pressure not being able to handle it. They are usually no more than a four-way but can be five.
Most manufacturers use resistant plastic with metal parts to make their splitters. Our modern plastic is quite durable. Some manufacturers use metal to make their splitters. Metal splitters work best when stationary. A problem that occurs with metal splitters is leaking. By removing the hose often the splitter can corrode or the hose will start to leak.
To install a water hose splitter start by attaching the valve to your outdoor faucet. Connect a garden hose at the end of the valves. Make sure you use your hands to tighten because tools can damage it. Then simply turn the handles 90 degrees on each valve to stop or allow water through.
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy these stuffs, eg:
- What is the best Water Hose Splitters for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is the best Water Hose Splitters to buy?
- What is the best Water Hose Splitters to buy on the market?
- or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Water Hose Splitters?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy any stuffs, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own Scores to rank from 1st to 10th.
You could see the Top 10 Water Hose Splitters of 2019 above. The lists of best items are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2019-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API