The Best Safe Personal Alarm of 2019
27,518 Reviews Scanned
These Above are the Best Safe Personal Alarm To Buy, Readers also need to know this Guide
A small electronic device that emits a loud alarm at a pulled tag or press of a button for personal safety. These devices are called safe personal alarms and its purpose is to distract, scare off, disorient or surprise an attacker. The volume varies between models but the loudest ones are 130 decibels. Many people find the alarms safer than pepper spray and this device is legal in all 50 states. The Suzy Lamplugh Trust, says the best usage is to activate the device, drop it by the attacker and run away.
- Ready availability is very important when looking to buy safe personal alarms. Most are activated by pulling a chain, strap or cord connected to a metal pin. Some models have buttons to activate them. By planning ahead of time the alarms are best used. Different situations require different alarms.
- A keychain alarm is carried in-hand. It is best used for people who travel in underground structures like parking garages or subways. The most appropriate reason to own this one is if you have a high risk when entering or exiting the home or car. People who work a late-night shift should also consider this type of alarm. There is a built-in flashlight.
- A snap buckle alarm is hooked to a backpack or purse. A wrist strap or pull cord activates this one. This one is most appropriate for students and shoppers. This will stop thieves from stealing backpacks, bags or laptops. A thief will usually just drop a bag with an alarm going off.
- A back-clip alarm uses a pull cord as well. Like the other alarms, they shut off when the pin is reinserted. These easily hook to a waistband or belt. These are most popular with hikers, cyclists and joggers.
- Other things to keep in mind are size, weight and battery life. As technology advances these devices get smaller. The smallest one is about the size of a matchbox and incredibly loud. Make sure the alarms are charged and the type of battery is known. Most use 12V batteries. Remember that different batteries also have different weights.
The volume of safe personal alarms matters. Most models are 120 decibels. Some of the quietest ones are around 105 decibels. To better understand here are some examples of decibels.
- A fire alarm is 85 decibels.
- A chainsaw is 100 decibels.
- The lowest personal alarms are 105 to 110 decibels.
- Most personal alarms are 120 decibels.
- The loudest personal alarms are 130 decibels
- A jet engine is 140 decibels.
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Safe Personal Alarm, eg:
- What is the best Safe Personal Alarm for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is the best Postdemo to buy?
- What is the best Safe Personal Alarm to buy on the market?
- or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Safe Personal Alarm?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Safe Personal Alarm.
Before deciding to buy any Safe Personal Alarm, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
You will know how you should choose Safe Personal Alarm and What you should consider when buying the Safe Personal Alarm and Where to Buy or Purchase the Safe Personal Alarm. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
You could see the top 10 Safe Personal Alarm of 2019 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2019-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API