Pokémon Go takes the modern path to success. They enabled their users. What is it that has led it to become the most downloaded game in the app store with over 5% of worldwide users on android installing it in the first 2 weeks? The marketing model. When we look at competing games in the app…
Online Marketing Director
CGR Creative Web Design, Charlotte, NC
Google Certified Adwords Professional
MIcrosoft Certified Professional x5
Comptia A+ Certified
Currently and ecstatically working as Online Marketing Director for CGR Creative in Charlotte NC. I am part of an amazing creative team putting out high level products and marketing for the largest names in the Charlotte, NC market.
Charged with taxonomy and structural planning for new client web sites and all online marketing and PR strategies. Oversee staff for social media and defensive SEO campaigns for all current clients of CGR Creative. Trusted with all on page SEO planning and implementation, keyword research, writing and page redesign to target keyword objectives and building of link strategies to reinforce the planned structure and intended plan.
Oversee scheduling, writing and planning for all social media campaigns to include social media strategies video and photo editing and viral campaign planning.
Charged with landing page design, tracking of results A/B testing of redesigns and statistical and analytics analysis of results. In charge of providing client reports, setting monthly goals and meeting with clients to discuss the plan put into motion, how and why it is working for their predetermined online marketing goals.
I am a somewhat reformed and highly experienced black hat SEO who has generated close to $1,000,000 in affiliate income in my 10 years of online marketing hands on experience.
I have worked in best practice SEO for clients serving almost half of the current the top 500 companies in United States.
I am a firm believer that it takes a thief to catch a thief. Having an SEO that has true hands on experience in all forms of online marketing means the person in your corner has seen it all and will anticipate ever twist before it happens.
- Google Adwords Certified Professional – fundamentals (96%) and search advertising advanced (91%) exams.
- A+ Computer technician certified
- Google Engage For Agencies Member, experienced with Google MCC interface
- Highly Skilled in Google Analytics and A/B testing for landing page optimization
- Master level expertise with SEO for WordPress
- Experienced with SEO for Joomla platform
- Experienced in Tweetdeck, Facebook Friend Adder Pro 3.0 and Hootsuite Professional Social Media platforms
- Experienced in all social platforms, Facebook, Twitter Linkedin and applying applications and maximizing the use of each
- Experienced with professional social bookmarking, syndication and article submission software
- Creating custom RSS feeds with PHP for use with Twitterfeed.com to automate social media updates to real time
- MCP Exam 70-210: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
- MCP Exam 70-215: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- MCP Exam 70-216: Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
- MCP Exam 70-217: Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
- MCP Exam 70-221: Designing a Microsoft. Windows. 2000 Network Infrastructure
- MCP Exam 70-068, Implementing and Supporting NT Server 4.0 in theEnterprise
- An Expert with latest Axandra IBP Version 11 Professional SEO software
- Experienced expert in modification, optimizing and working with coding in WordPress blogging platform
- Experience with Magento ecommerce platform
- 2 years experience maintaining eBay Powerseller account with 50+ monthly auctions
- Skilled in Google Adwords advertising and measuring successful campaigns with verifiable results in Google Analytics
- Highly experienced in eBay and Amazon selling
- Experienced web designer with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, FTP applications, designing and implementing effective online presences for clients and company affiliate projects
- Fluent in Macro Express 3 used in automating SEO and web design processes
- Skilled in MOD Rewrite, robots.txt and page redirection techniques used in SEO and design
- Moderator MVP for Webproworld.com in the subject of Search Engine Optimization and proper search friendly design. Over 900 of my online questions and answers still available for viewing on SEO topics and troubleshooting
- Intermediate skill in Spanish language
- North Carolina and Florida Notary Public
There is no side to search or internet marketing that I haven’t learned. When I offer my services, all of that goes into the eyes of the guy on your side.